An encouraging verse sent by a friend...Psalm 73:26 "My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Quick Update

Both Sarah and I got some good sleep last night and this morning. It was much needed. We spoke with the pediatrician this morning and he thinks our baby is doing good. The baby's oxygen levels look good. His blood sugar level is up. Keep praying. I wouldn't be surprised to see him free from the machines tomorrow, but that is just my speculation.

2 comments:

  1. Sarah and Bob,

    Congratulations on your beautiful baby boy! Be assured of our constant prayers on your behalf. God's ways are so far beyond our understading, but we know that He is always present, always loving, and all-powerful - so we trust HIm. It doesn't mean that we don't shed tears along the way, but we look forward to rejoicing together when all is said and done.
    Love, U. Mike & A. Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bob & Sarah!

    Nic and I are praying for you two and your beautiful kids! It is so cool to read the updates and see the faith God is blessing you with and how He is revealing His glory left and right! So encouraging to hear Sarah's progress today! We love you guys and are fighting alongside you in prayer!!

    ReplyDelete