An encouraging verse sent by a friend...Psalm 73:26 "My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."

Friday, March 6, 2009

God is in Control

God works in mysterious ways. It is so evident that He is working all around us. The battle indeed is His and he is fighting on our behalf. Here is Sue, the Executive Director of Anesthesia and Critical Care at Mass General. She came up to visit Sarah and I yesterday afternoon. Would you believe that she is my sisters roommate in college. I knew her as well as I spent a lot of time with my sister her senior year, my freshman year. Sue asked the best anethesiologists to look after Sarah and will be our anethesiologist for the c-section. I find it simply AMAZING.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, yet another amazing example of God's providence!

    ReplyDelete