An encouraging verse sent by a friend...Psalm 73:26 "My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Quick Communication

Sorry for not posting as often as I should. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up and an answer to a prayer we had before we left the hospital.
As you know Sarah was scheduled for a mammogram to rule out a breast cancer scenario. As we were told and many of you may know, a mammogram really hurts. Well in Sarah's case even more so because she is producing milk for Ethan. So, we asked the doctor to bypass the mammogram and go right to the MRI. He agreed to spare Sarah. I am not sure when the MRI is going to be, but it should be done up here sometime soon.
As for other tests Sarah is getting her upper and lower GI endoscopy on April 9Th (Lyndsey's Birthday). I will keep you informed with any other appointments. At this point nothing else is scheduled. Again, I am sorry for the lack of communication since we have been home.

7 comments:

  1. I,m sure you will keep us posted do all you have to do.i like the music added to your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update - glad that newsworthy things are happening at a less breakneck pace for you of late! We hope you're getting in some good rest and family time. Love, Peter & Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure you are doing the most important things first. We are not it, it is your family. You are doing a wonderful job in caring for your wife & children. It is our job to just pray for Sarah and the family. Blessing and comfort to you, for His Glory.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just know we're thinking and praying for you no matter if there are updates or not. We don't want the blog to be a source of stress for you, so get to it when you can! We love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes we agree here too,,,, take care of your family and we'll hear from you soon. you are ALL in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We pray you are enjoying the time you have with your family. That is definitely the most important thing. We check daily to pray accordingly, but with no changes(which is great) we just keep praying the way we have. I agree with Peter that we are glad that things are happening more slowly for all of your sakes! :)
    Praying with and for you.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE the first song on your play list. How VERY appropriate! :)

    ReplyDelete