An encouraging verse sent by a friend...Psalm 73:26 "My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Laughs from the Kids


This is WAY late, but I've been wanting to share it. Back a few weeks ago when the weather was HOT, the kids wanted to run in the sprinklers. So, we got them into their swimsuits, and I was preparing Ethan's bottle so I could feed him on the porch and watch the kids. My Mom came in laughing. She had found Lyndsey buck naked on the porch and overheard Anderson scolding her that the police were going to come take her to jail because "we're not supposed to be naked outside". (No, I didn't tell them that! Can you guess who probably did?!) Apparently, Lyndsey had taken her swimsuit off because she didn't want to get it wet. 8)

No comments:

Post a Comment