An encouraging verse sent by a friend...Psalm 73:26 "My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Ethan's Progress


We are shocked!! Ethan went to the doctor's today for a weigh-in, and he is 7 POUNDS, 10 OUNCES. We know that Momma makes good milk, but good grief! So, the concerns about him sleeping long stretches while swaddled tightly and spitting up more than he was...obviouly not necessary. We are so thankful that God is blessing Ethan with good health. Right now, Lyndsey and Bob have a little cold, so please pray that neither Ethan nor I will get it.

3 comments:

  1. Praise God! What a handsome little man!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is exciting that Ethan is getting so big!!! And sleeping for long stretches sounds great...hopefully Momma is sleeping in long stretches also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Ethan!!! He is so cute, he reminds me of Anderson. We're so glad to hear he's gaining weight and doing so well. You all continue to be in our prayers!!! Much love, the Tuttles!!

    ReplyDelete