An encouraging verse sent by a friend...Psalm 73:26 "My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Ethan update

Ethan weighs 6.5 pounds! He seems to be thriving and developing as full-term babies do. I [Sarah] was amazed that he recently figured out how to use Mumma as a human pacifier, sucking without taking in and swallowing milk...little bugger! He is now lifting his head in a controlled way off of our shoulders. We also learned that Grammie knows the perfect temperature for Ethan's bath. (Apparently, Mumma and Daddy were making it too cold!)

4 comments:

  1. Yeay Ethan! I'm so glad to hear he's thriving. Woo hoo!

    Still praying for Sarah (and the rest of the Levasseur's) every day.

    with love in Christ,

    Mark (and the Sohmer's)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give us a current picture of Ethan. I'm sure he has changed a lot. I am so happy he is doing so well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cant wait to see you guys! miss you! cant wait to see Ethan in person!
    GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!
    Bekah

    ReplyDelete
  4. We will be praying for the medical staff in the care along with the test to be done without question that the hand of God is guilding them.

    ReplyDelete