An encouraging verse sent by a friend...Psalm 73:26 "My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."

Friday, July 24, 2009

Funny Kids

Ethan has started blowing raspberries today. The funniest thing is that when Ely (Christine's little 2 month old) burped an Ethan-sized burp, Ethan laughed out loud. Can you believe that it's starting this early?! Oh no!

Anderson woke up with a belly ache. I asked him if it was because he was hungry. He said it was. I remembered that he didn't eat a whole lot for dinner, and he reminded me that he didn't have dessert. He insisted that "no dessert" was the reason for him being hungry. "Actually, I didn't have dessert all week!" he remembered. Poor child...and no, don't believe him. His desserts were during the day rather than after supper.

Lyndsey told me she was going to comb my hair. I asked her how she would do that since I don't have any. She said, "I'll comb yours sparklies" very matter-of-factly. So, we sat on the couch, and she combed my head. She then proceeded to try to put barrettes in my hair! As she was working at it, I could hear her whispering to herself, "Put the barrette in the sparklies." Good luck, Lyndsey! She ended up giving up and putting them in her hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment