An encouraging verse sent by a friend...Psalm 73:26 "My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Ethan's Antics

Ethan is a little man on the move these days. Just the other day, Bob and I were talking and realized Ethan was up to something. I went around the corner of the island and found Ethan standing there with mouth stuffed full of grapes and stem hanging out, single grapes spilled around him on the floor, and a large bunch of grapes setting at his feet. I couldn't believe that he had successfully gotten a hold of the grapes that were in a colander on the island without disturbing the colander and without a stool! Sneaky little bugger! The greatest irony is that Lyndsey had just been "admonished" for giving Ethan little pieces of grapes (that she had meticulously cut with a steak knife) after having been directed not to while I went upstairs. I was trying to keep him safe from these huge round grapes, and he stole a ton of them from the shelf! UGH!

1 comment:

  1. ah the joys of preschoolers! you turn your back and poof they find mischief! your doing a great job Sarah!

    ReplyDelete