An encouraging verse sent by a friend...Psalm 73:26 "My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Update

This last trip to Boston went pretty smoothly once they finally found a bed for me (after calling a couple of times to change the status). Jason stayed the first night, and Nichole stayed the second night. I really appreciated the quality time, good conversations. I'm doing well considering that this week was the big gun's treatment and sleep was challenging. Once again, I was able to walk out of the hospital! The fatigue hit Friday (and today), but I won't complain. This could be SO much worse. The thrush is back but no mouth sores so far! The dr. cut both drugs in half this time, and I had a blood transfusion. So, these are good reasons for me to have better-than-normal energy. Good-bye Cycle 5!!!!
When I got home on Thursday, I took Ethan to the dr. The poor little guy has a double ear infection. My poor mother spent a lot of the previous night awake, trying to sooth him back to sleep, but at least the next night was much better, thanks to the antibiotic and Tylenol. He seems to be doing well now.

No comments:

Post a Comment