An encouraging verse sent by a friend...Psalm 73:26 "My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

playing

Here is a photo from last Monday. My dear friend, Candy, spent the day with us and helped me bring the kids to the park after kindergarten. The kids love climbing on these wood structures at Roger Allen Park, and it was great spending some more active time with them before I went back for treatment. It was a beautiful, sunny day. Thank you, Candy! I could not have done it without you!

1 comment:

  1. Sarah, Loved the pictures, Ethan is so adorable and the kids look so big. Most of all you are just radiant and you look so happy doing NORMAL things with the kids. Keep it up girl you are in the home stretch. Love, Aunt Dianna

    ReplyDelete