An encouraging verse sent by a friend...Psalm 73:26 "My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Photos

The kids are getting big, and I thought you'd appreciate these photos. Lyndsey was thrilled to be able to hold Ethan (while not sitting on the couch). Her confidence about what she can do with him, e.g., standing up, scares us. In the bottom picture, she was helping Anderson hold Ethan. Note the outfit she is wearing, particularly the shoes; she has quite the sense of style! Anderson was a little worn out from his first real day of school, which explains the look on his face. It's been an exhausting week for many of us.




3 comments:

  1. ooooh!!! i love it! these guys are so precious!
    thinking of you all the time, Kim:-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great picture of the 3 of them - you can just see Ethan's little mind thinking, "Hmmm...." :)
    Still praying, praying, praying!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the pictures of the kids, you and Bob. Ethan is getting so big, I think he looks like his Dad does he? I'm so glad life is giving you some normal moments to enjoy your family. Praying for you every day. Take care, Love you.

    ReplyDelete