An encouraging verse sent by a friend...Psalm 73:26 "My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."

Monday, September 21, 2009

Medical Update

Last week, I had methotrexate and it looks like I will again tomorrow. Aunt Carol is my traveling companion. 8) I am so thankful to report that I have not gotten mouth sores...thank You, God! I also had a bit more energy on Sat. and Sun., enough to socialize a bit. It was like a breath of fresh air to be able to hang out with friends. The sunshine sure felt good too!
My dr. thought that I would need a blood transfusion today, but I didn't! My count was 27, which is reasonably good considering everything. So, that was a nice surprise, getting to spend the second half of the day with the kids instead of in the hospital.
I have been very encouraged to know that I can count my remaining treatments on 1 hand. Getting closer!

1 comment:

  1. Sarah, I'm praying that this cycle is easier on your body and your energy level stays up there. Get the transfusion when they tell you to keep that energy level up there. Love your smile in the pictures. Love you girl. Love, Aunt Dianna

    ReplyDelete