An encouraging verse sent by a friend...Psalm 73:26 "My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Kids Update

Ethan is now 14 pounds, 5 ounces! He's in the 50th percentile on the average child chart, 25th percentile for length and head circumference. He continues to be a joy, full of smiles and babble.
Lyndsey has gone weeks with only 1 "accident". Woohoo! She even made it through my being gone for chemo (to my knowlege at least). This is great progress for her. We think the Strawberry Shortcake and Dora undies helped. She's under the weather right now, so please pray that she (and the rest of us) won't get sick.
Anderson has his first loose tooth! I can't believe that it's happening already! He's been listening to lots of stories this summer, encouraged by our weekly trips to the library and the reading competition. He's hoping he'll win a pop-up tent. Some time soon, we need to fit in school shopping as the first day of kindergarden is Sept. 1.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for Anderson (reading competition and school) and Lyndsey... no accidents means less laundry on Mondays ;) (just kidding)! I'm going to go through Levasseur withdrawal when school starts up in a few weeks.... Ethan even charms me with his big laughs when I find messy, stinky things in his diaper!
    So, if the mouth sores come back can we make the most of it and have milkshakes all day on Monday? I'll happily make them for you!
    Love you Sarah!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. You betcha, Denise. Actually, we should have milkshakes regardless! Gotta put back on those 5 pounds.

    We're going to be so sad not to see you on Mondays too. I've never looked forward to Mondays so much.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete