An encouraging verse sent by a friend...Psalm 73:26 "My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Updates

Ethan's Birthday...My "little man" is 2! Agh!! He's in the 50th percentile for height and weight, and he enjoys puzzles, reading a story, and stacking blocks (and then crashing them). He's talking up a storm, although I struggle to understand many of his words. He's trying though! We're enjoying watching him try to keep up with Anderson and Lyndsey, most of the time. Here are some photos...2 birthday photos, 1 photo of a good "big boy" moment and another of one that took my breath away.






Anniversary update - 11 years! Bob and I had a great anniversary. Mom and Dad watched the kids, and we were able to go away to a marriage retreat. The weekend was wonderful, and we're so thankful for the opportunity to focus exclusively on our marriage for a few days. And it was wonderful to go back to the kids too!

Health update - Another clean bill of health. Praise God!

No comments:

Post a Comment