An encouraging verse sent by a friend...Psalm 73:26 "My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."

Thursday, August 19, 2010

New Accomplishment

Today I did something that I have not done in almost 2 years! I shaved my legs the "normal" way (for me, at least). Without even thinking, I stood on each leg, 1 at a time, and shaved the other leg that was propped on the counter. Until this point, the best I could do was stand on my good leg, but then when it came time to switch legs, I'd have to sit on the counter. I didn't even realize I had done this until a few minutes later...isn't this bizarre?! Anyway, I'm excited about it.

3 comments:

  1. I would be totally excited about it to! Being able to shave your legs comfortably is an important thing! At the girls camp when they were building the new shower houses I actually told the maintenance director that it would be an excellent idea to have a small ledge so that you can easily shave your legs. He actually put it in the plans. :-)
    ~Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a awesome discovery!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little steps, little things mean a lot. The fact that you have hair to shave is great!!!

    ReplyDelete