An encouraging verse sent by a friend...Psalm 73:26 "My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Valentine's Day

I realized that Bob's and my last "normal" date was Valentine's Day 2009. I was in considerable pain but managed to enjoy the steak at Texas Roadhouse. How far we've come since a year ago! We had a good Valentine's Day 2010 - even danced! It was very hard for me to shift my weight on and off my "bad hip", but it was well worth the effort. I look forward to dancing easily again, and it will come.
This was the first time I went out without something covering my head. It felt very strange, and a bit daring, but I soon forgot I was sporting a short 'do. I definitely was happy to have my Lyndsey "baby earrings" to spruce things up. I'm getting a styling "trim" this week and am really looking forward to it. As Grampa used to say, "It's touching my ears" (implying that it's time for a trim).


4 comments:

  1. sarah, your hair looks awesome!!! not many people can pull off having short hair, you definitely can:) love, kim s

    ReplyDelete
  2. your hair looks SO CUTE! i love it, and you look adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah you are and were so beautiful that night. I saw you in person that night, and thought you looked awesome.. I like the short doo it is very in style and cute :).... Laura P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah, You look absolutely happy, beautiful and stunning! Short hair suits you better than anyone I know!!! Great to see your face and smile! Love, Cousin Erin

    ReplyDelete