An encouraging verse sent by a friend...Psalm 73:26 "My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Christmas

Oh what a great Christmas that we had!!!!! It was wonderful celebrating our Savior's birth together as a family. Lyndsey seemed to have a greater level of understanding as she could really appreciate Jesus being a baby. I found her playing Mary, Joseph, and Baby Jesus with her dolls. It was really precious.

We were able to go to Pittsburg! It was wonderful - being with the whole family (Dan was home from CO). We saw many cousins and their families, which was great! Below is a photo of me, Ryan, and Jen. We actually got to hang out with them and their families (and parents!) twice over Christmas break. What a treat!

I've also attached some photos of our Christmas at home. Lyndsey got a microphone for Christmas (what were we thinking!). She has been playing church ever since.

Ethan received a big truck that he really liked. He wasn't into opening presents much this year, but he certainly liked being on the floor with the family. He's crawling around and very fast! We had a nice day with Bob's parents and brother and his family as well. It was great seeing how much Aidan has changed and watching him interact with the kids.
What was my favorite Christmas present besides being with family? Bob bought me a piece of "baby jewelry"...a beautiful aquamarine pendant on a rose gold chain. It's very unique, and I really like it.









1 comment:

  1. Thanks for updating us! I've missed being able to read how you guys are doing every week. Though I'm extremely thankful that you are back to "normal" life with no chemo appointments and hence no chemo updates.
    Love Kristin S.

    ReplyDelete