An encouraging verse sent by a friend...Psalm 73:26 "My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Levasseur Projects

Fun with Daddy!


Fun with Mumma!
Our big Nor'Easter on April 1, school was canceled. I went outside with the kids (including our nextdoor neighbor), and we built a COOL snow fort! Some of the balls we used for the walls required a team effort to finish rolling them and maneuvering them into place. We had fun (and it melted in 2 days!).

3 comments:

  1. Every time I read your blog it reminds me again that, 'I really Can trust in God.' Thanks so much for sharing your lives with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we hope you are well and are enjoying the warmth of spring..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just looking to see if you had posted anything new. I love these sights seeing you, Bob and the kids. Hope all is well in the Levasseur household. Drop me a line and let me know how you guys are doing.

    ReplyDelete