An encouraging verse sent by a friend...Psalm 73:26 "My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Daily chuckles

There are so many things that make me chuckle. This is the latest.

OK. So the video is too large to upload. I'll have to describe to you what I saw. Lyndsey had set up the tripod, pretending it had a camera on it. She had Ethan climb into the chair, sitting facing her. She kept running up to him to tickle him or make noises at him and then ran back to the "camera" to snap the picture (just like the professional photography places). She kept telling him to say "cheese", and he was cooperatively "cheese"ing away, which is really funny when he says it. He draws it out and really emphasizes the "eeee", showing all his little teeth. Wish you could have seen it; it sure made me laugh!

1 comment:

  1. That is really cute! I still think of Ethan as a little baby, I can't believe he has grown enough to say cheese! But then at the same time I realize I saw him over a year ago and of course he has grown. :-)
    ~Kristin S.

    ReplyDelete